SPOKANE, WA, July 22, 2020 — Innovia Foundation is pleased to announce four new directors to its board:
- Marcelo Morales, Founder, A4Ventures
- Rick Rasmussen, CEO, Northwest Specialty Hospital
- Bonnie St. Goddard, Indian Education Coordinator, Spokane Public Schools
- Gary Stokes, General Manager, KSPS Public Television
The following board members have been elected as officers:
- President, Robert A. Larson, Managing Director, Private Wealth Senior Consultant, Merrill Lynch. A member of the Innovia Foundation board since 2018, he has served on the gift planning and marketing board committee.
- Vice President, Geraldine Lewis, Administrator, St. Joseph Church. A member of the Innovia Foundation board since 2017, she has served on the executive and grants board committees.
- Secretary-Treasurer, Tyler Lafferty, Co-Founder of Seven2, 14Four, Strategy Labs, Access2Experience, Method Juice Cafe and The Union Studios. A member of the Innovia Fou