Innovia Foundation elects FY23 Directors and Officers
Spokane, Wash. (Nov. 21, 2022) ─ Innovia Foundation is pleased to announce three new directors to its board:
- Helo Hancock, CEO, Beacon Cancer Care
Helo Hancock has over 15 years of senior leadership experience. He was CEO of Marimn Health for five years, leading a staff of over 300 through multiple years of unprecedented growth and expansion in primary care. He served as an attorney and Legislative Director of the Coeur d’Alene Tribe for nearly 12 years. Hancock earned his Juris Doctorate from University of Idaho College of Law.
- Margo Hill, Associate Professor, Eastern Washington University; Associate Director of Small, Urban, Rural and Tribal Center on Mobility, Spokane Tribe
Margo Hill is a Spokane Tribal member and grew up on the Spokane Indian Reservation. She is a collaborating partner with the WSU Native American Health Science Center. She also worked for the Spokane Urban Indian Health clinic, testifying before Congress. Hill earned her Juris Doctorate from Gonzaga School of Law and her Master of Urban and Regional Planning from Eastern Washington University.
- Patricia “Pat” Wright, Councilmember, City of Pullman
Pat Wright has been a resident of Pullman since 1975 and actively involved in community leadership since 1989. She has served on the boards of directors of United Way of Pullman, Pullman Education Foundation, Pullman Regional Hospital Auxiliary and Pullman Regional Hospital Foundation. She was also a member of the Pullman Civil Service Commission and currently serves on the board for the Pullman Chamber of Commerce. Wright was General Manager of The Bookie and continues to advocate for the economic development and revitalization of Pullman, where she and her husband Ray – a retired WSU professor – call home.
The following Innovia board members have been elected as officers:
- President, Tyler Lafferty, Co-Founder of Seven2, 12Four, Strategy Labs, Access2Experience, Method Juice Café and The Union Studios. A member of the Innovia Foundation board since 2019, he serves on the finance board committee.
- Vice President, Rick Rasmussen, CEO, Northwest Specialty Hospital. A member of the Innovia Foundation board since 2020, he serves on the finance board committee and currently serves as the committee chair.
- Secretary-Treasurer, Marcelo Morales, Founder, A4Ventures. A member of the Innovia Foundation board since 2020, he serves on the investment board committee and currently serves as the committee chair.
For a full roster of Innovia’s board and committee members, click here.