As the community foundation for Eastern Washington and North Idaho, Innovia Foundation partners with nonprofits in our community who are securing vibrant and sustainable communities where every person has the opportunity to thrive. To support this inspiring work, Innovia looks to fund organizations and solutions that create measurable and positive change.
Through the generosity of our donors, we host a competitive annual Community Grants Program to benefit organizations with program focuses on health and wellbeing, education and youth development, economic opportunity, quality of life and arts and culture. This year, Innovia Foundation received $5 million in grant requests from nonprofit organizations across our region. Determined in partnership with local volunteers from throughout the our service area, the Foundation has $1 million to award this spring.
We believe that together, we can change our communities.
The current grant round has revealed significant needs and challenges in our community. Innovia invites community members interested in supporting inspiring nonprofit organizations in our region to get involved. To encourage community participation, the Foundation has established funds that are geographically restricted to certain counties, as well as funds to support requests addressing Innovia’s five program areas in any community throughout Eastern Washington and North Idaho.
GIVE TO YOUR COUNTY
- Community Grants Region 1 supporting organizations in Ferry, Stevens, Pend Oreille, Lincoln and Adams counties. Click here to donate to this community fund.
- Community Grants Region 2 supporting organizations in Spokane County. Click here to donate to this community fund.
- Community Grants Region 3 supporting organizations in Whitman, Latah, Asotin, Nez Perce, Columbia, Garfield, Clearwater, Lewis and Idaho counties, Click here to donate to this community fund.
- Community Grants Region 4 supporting organizations in Bonner, Boundary, Kootenai, Shoshone and Benewah counties. Click here to donate to this community fund.
GIVE BY IMPACT AREA
- Arts and Culture: Click here to donate to this impact area fund.
- Education and Youth Development: Click here to donate to this impact area fund.
- Quality of Life: Click here to donate to this impact area fund.
- Health and Wellbeing: Click here to donate to this impact area fund.
- Economic Opportunity: Click here to donate to this impact area fund.
Grant applications are currently under review by Innovia staff and volunteer grant reviewers from communities throughout the region. Any donations made prior to March 4, 2022 will support the current round of grant requests. If you have any questions about how to support organizations in our community, reach out to Lauren Nissen at email@example.com.