2023 Photo Contest
Together for Good
About the Contest
We all have something to contribute to the place we call home. It truly requires all of us. In our work, we are joining together for good.
We invite local photographers to join us in this effort by submitting images that showcase the unique identity and spirit of our communities. When we engage with the diverse range of voices, places and causes that makeup our region, we find that the connections created from those efforts are strong and lasting, knitting our region together into a unified patchwork of lives and communities.
How do I participate?
Our 2023 contest is closed. Details for our next contest coming in Spring 2024!
- Entry is free and open to residents of Innovia Foundation’s 20-county region (click here to see a map of the region). There is a limit of five photographs per entrant.
- Entrants to the Youth Category (under 18) must provide permission from a parent or legal guardian to submit.
- No print entries accepted. Only electronic files submitted via our photo contest submission portal will be entered into the contest.
- Normal processing of the original file is acceptable. See below for more details.
- Electronic file name must include entrant’s first initial and last name, i.e. JSmith.jpeg (include number if submitting more than one—JSmith1.jpeg)
- Innovia Foundation reserves the right to reject any entry deemed not suitable for consideration due to objectionable content such as the use of profanity, nudity, drug, alcohol or tobacco use, or cruelty to persons or animals.
Note: Your photo submission authorizes Innovia Foundation to use your image in marketing materials. You are responsible for obtaining permission to photograph subjects featured in your submission. All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person. No compensation will be provided for the use of submitted photos, other than prize awards outlined below. Photo credit opportunities may or may not apply and are at the discretion of Innovia Foundation and its media partners.
3600 x 4800 pixels
- minor adjustments to color, white balance, tone, lighting levels and curves, shadows and highlights, saturation, contrast, sharpness
- moderate dodging and burning
- stitched panoroma
- sharpening, removal of dust spots and moderate reduction of image noise
- HDR frame stacking
- images that have been manipulated by the addition, removal, or alteration (painting over, cloning, or blurring) of anything in the original subject and scene that were photographed
- borders, signatures or watermarks
- changes in color so significant that the processed colors are widely different from the original colors
Looking for a previous winning showcase?
Contact Rachel Quick, Marketing Coordinator at email@example.com or call us at 509-624-2606.